MS Windows Remote DeskTop Services (Terminal Ser) 2012 Sgl OLP
MS Windows Remote DeskTop Services (Terminal Ser) 2012 Sgl OLP Configure and manage virtual desktops with Windows Server 2012 Remote Desktop Services.
- Unified administration experience
- User personalization
- Less expensive storage
- Automated pooled virtual desktop management
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
MS Windows Remote DeskTop Services (Terminal Ser) 2012 Sgl OLP, Configure and manage virtual desktops with Windows Server 2012 Remote Desktop Services.Remote Desktop Services (formerly known as Terminal Services) provides functionality similar to a terminal-based, centralized host, or mainframe, environment in which multiple terminals connect to a host computer. Each terminal provides a conduit for input and output between a user and the host computer. A user can log on at a terminal, and then run applications on the host computer, accessing files, databases, network resources, and so on. Each terminal session is independent, with the host operating system managing conflicts between multiple users contending for shared resources.
Remote Desktop Services for Windows Server 2012 provides technologies that enable users to connect to virtual desktops, RemoteApp programs, and session-based desktops. With Remote Desktop Services, users can access remote connections from within a corporate network or from the Internet.
In the Remote Desktop Services environment, an application runs entirely on the Remote Desktop Session Host (RD Session Host) server (formerly known as a terminal server). The RDC client performs no local processing of application software. The server transmits the graphical user interface to the client. The client transmits the user’s input back to the server.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
MS Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit OEM DVD (Free upg to 10) (TSL)0 out of 5
The best of work and play
Your familiar desktop
Enhanced data protection
Your Office, your way
Works hard, plays hard
Windows Multipoint Server 2012 OLP License ESD0 out of 5
Windows Multipoint Server 2012 OLP License ESD is a Windows-based solution for schools that can either be used as a single host computer to power multiple, simultaneous and independent user stations or can be used to help manage existing Windows 7 or Windows 8 classroom computers.
MS Windows 10 Pro 64bit OEM DVD0 out of 5
- Familiar and better than ever
- Make the web work the way you do
- The new windows store is the one place for all your favourites
- Interact with your device however you want
- Multi-doing helps you get to “done” faster
- This item is non returnable
Microsoft Windows 10 Full USB0 out of 5
Microsoft Windows 10 Full USB Features:
- The Start menu is back and better than ever so you can expand and customize it.
- Write or type directly on web pages and easily share the mark-ups with friends.
- Join your business or school domain for easy access to network files, servers, and printers.
- Enhanced security with BitLocker data encryption and protection.
- Login with Remote Desktop and create virtual machines with Hyper-V.
MS Windows Client Access Licence 2012 Sngl OLP CAL ESD0 out of 5
MS Windows Client Access Licence 2012 Sngl OLP Device/User CAL ESD
- Server virtualization
- Remote Access
- Identity and Security
- Storage and Availability
- Server Management
- Web and Application Platform
MS Windows 2012 Server Std R2 (64 bit) (0 CAL) OEM DVD0 out of 5
MS Windows 2012 Server Std R2 (64 bit) (0 CAL) OEM DVD
- Full OEM Version of Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition
- Simplified management console and clustering included
- Deduplication: Reduce wasted storage automaticall
- Virtualization: Run up to two virtual machines on up to two CPUs
- OEM Server License and Media; Server 2012 Standard requires CALS, which are not included with this product
MS Windows Server Essential 2012 R2 OEM DVD (TESL)0 out of 5
The perfect cloud-enabled server for small company, MS windows Server 2012 R2 Requirements offers a powerful and versatile solution that helps control usage of your business data and permits someone to work remotely using nearly every device.
MS Exchange 2016 Server Sngl License OLP ESD0 out of 5
MS Exchange 2016 Standard/Enterprise Server Sngl License OLP ESD With this license type, a license must be assigned for each instance of the server software that is being run.
- Standard: designed for the mailbox needs of small to midsize organizations. Also appropriate for non-mailbox roles in a larger Exchange deployment. This edition supports 1 to 5 mailbox databases.
- Enterprise: designed for larger organizations that may require a greater number of mailbox databases. This edition supports 1 to 100 mailbox databases.
MS Windows Server Standard R2 2012 Sngl OLP0 out of 5
MS Windows Server Standard R2 2012 Sngl OLP (every 2 Proc) ESD (with downgrade rights to 2008R2 / 2008) captures the experience Microsoft has gained from building and operating public clouds to deliver a highly dynamic, available, and cost-effective server platform for your datacenter and private cloud.
Microsoft Windows Pro (32/64)0 out of 5
Microsoft Windows Pro (32/64) is generally much faster than its predecessor and uses the new Hybrid Boot mode to help your computer start up quickly.
- Media Format: DVD
- Operating System
- Architechture: 32/64
- Bit Locker